Life with Ella Ireland

Tu-tu's, hair bows, lot's of glitter, and plenty of shoes!

Monday, October 1, 2007

I've Been Tagged!

My mother tagged me, so I need to type 7 things you might not know about me:

1. The best time in my life ever (well, so far) was when I went to Europe by myself for 11 days back in April 2000. I flew into Frankfort, Germany, and took trains to Berlin, Geneva Switzerland, Venice Italy, and Paris France. I still look through my 1500 pictures on occasion, and feel as though I am almost reliving that time. I was free, single and childless, not much of a care in the world. Now that I am married with child, I am SOOOOO grateful I had that opportunity to take such an incredible trip with no worries.

2. I hate the word "fart". Ugh, just typing it makes me sick. I prefer the word "toot". I refer to it as the "f word" and won't even let Ella say it. And I have Johnny trained to saying toot as well. I am good :)

3. I am terrible at following through, but am extremely good at intending to do so. I usually don't get birthday cards out, or emails written back, but I do think about doing it, and I fully intend to..... but it usually doesn't happen.

4. When I was 16, I sang kareoke in the middle of the mall in a 1950's beetle car for a few prizes. ALL by myself...... to this day and age, I don't know what on earth posessed me, and I still get a bit red in the face thinking about it. I sang "We Can Work It Out", by the Beatles. I believe my mom still has the cassette recording somewhere. Oh, and did I mention it was broadcast on live radio??

5. I love coupons! I have been into coupon clipping for the past 3 months and am pretty well stocked on shampoo, body washes, toothpastes, and deodrants until the next century thanks to CVS. Tonight at the grocery store, my total was $205 before coupons, and after coupons, it went down to $109 (because triple coupons this week- weeeee!). Coupons rock!

6. I shamefully admit I LOVE the song "Paradise By The Dashboard Light" by Meatloaf. I have it on my Ipod, and have to control myself from lipsynching too hard in public *insert embarissed face here*

7. I have more online friends then I do in-real life friends. And I have alot of in-real life friends that I met online!

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Very nicely written - did you pass it on to 7 others??
Love you tonzzzzzz!
Mumsy

Unknown said...

LOL, you can alway blame "paradise by the dashboard light" on me.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Estabilizador e Nobreak, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://estabilizador-e-nobreak.blogspot.com. A hug.