Life with Ella Ireland

Tu-tu's, hair bows, lot's of glitter, and plenty of shoes!

Sunday, November 2, 2008

When will September end?

Oh wait, it already did. I can't believe we're in November. Where does the time go? I remember growing up, and Christmas taking F-O-R-E-V-E-R to arrive. Now it's just around the corner, and pretty soon it will be 2009. I just got used to it being 2008.

We had a pretty uneventful weekend. I haven't stepped foot outside since Friday night, after taking Ella trick-or-treating! I am a total homebody. No place I'd rather be then in my home with my surroundings. Well, maybe Europe, but since I can't have that, I'll choose home. I have never been an outdoorsy person at all. The only outdoors I like is in the car on the way to the mall. If I don't have a place to be, I will stay in my home for as long as I can. Maybe I am turning a bit anti-social ;). I have just never been one with nature. I can't imagine camping. Sleeping outside with the bugs and spiders and other creepy creatures has never been on my must-do list. We bought a big tent a few years ago, and have only slept in it one time..... in our livingroom! I know Johnny likes camping and hiking and outdoor stuff, and I always tell him to go right on ahead, I'll either be shopping or home. I wonder what Ella is going to end up like. A hermit like me, or someone who likes to get out like her daddy, lol.

It's almost 3 am here, I better get to bed. Ella has half days at school all this week, so I have to pick her up by 12:30 sharp, so that means I have to be awake and functioning by then :)~~

2 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

So, did October slip by un-noticed? You need to TRY to get to bed earlier..you do need to be functioning at least for a little while before she gets home LOL!
Glad to see you adding entries to you blog...Dad will be too! Have a good day and GO VOTE!!!!!! I did..I'm just sayin'....
XXOO
Mumsy

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

So, did October slip by un-noticed? You need to TRY to get to bed earlier..you do need to be functioning at least for a little while before she gets home LOL!
Glad to see you adding entries to you blog...Dad will be too! Have a good day and GO VOTE!!!!!! I did..I'm just sayin'....
XXOO
Mumsy