Life with Ella Ireland

Tu-tu's, hair bows, lot's of glitter, and plenty of shoes!

Friday, October 17, 2008

Pumpkin Patch!




Ella had a fieldtrip to the pumpkin patch last Friday, and I got to go along with her. I didn't get the best pics because it was SO flipping bright outside, but I got some cutiepie ones.

Tonight, we're taking Ella to the Barnim and Bailey and Ringling Bros (or whatever it's called) Circus! She is SO excited, and it's been a great tool to hold against her when she has misbehaved this week :P. Yes, I am one of those moms who threaten to take things away from her when she is being naughty, but ofcourse they are only threats. I am such a sap that I hate disappointing my baby, so she gets away with alot (insert embarrassed bad mommy smiley here), but once in awhile the threats work, muhahahahaha!

Ella is going to spend the night at her grandma's tomorrow night, and she'll spend the day there tomorrow. Johnny is going to a Red Bulls New York soccer game, and I might go with him. I do have a ton to do here, so I may just end up hanging out here by myself to get some of it done. I'll see how I feel tomorrow, I guess.

Have a great weekend, and I am sure I'll blog again before Monday :)
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

Seems like some of the photos are not working correctly on blogger - mine too. Have a great time and remember about those threats- SHE KNOWS THEY ARE MEANINGLESS THREATS TOO!

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

It's almost Monday.........................................

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

oh and I love love love the photos! Cutest lil pumpkin in the patch! did you knoe Dad reads your blog?? did you know you make ppumpkin pie from pumpkins?? lol

April said...

Great pics! I love going to the pumpkin patch! Looks like you both had a ton of fun!! Just be careful with the empty threats. She is getting older and it won't work at all for much longer. One day she will call your bluff and if you give, "that's all folks!". It is really hard but I have found that once I make a threat and follow through, they learn that I will do it, no matter what so the next time I make a threat, they behave because they don't want to chance it! :>))
Love ya,
April