Life with Ella Ireland

Tu-tu's, hair bows, lot's of glitter, and plenty of shoes!

Saturday, July 21, 2007

I have NOT forgotten about you.......

My sweet lovable blog! I am just seriously lazy. My intentions are always there, it's the effort I need to work on.

Today we had a fun day at the outlet mall. Met up with 4 other ladies from one of my Gymboree boards, and Ella played her little heart out, barely lasting until we got to the car. I bought her a new dress, tights, and top for the fall. It's 8:15 pm, and she's still crashed out on the couch. Guess we ought to be waking her up, or else she will be up all night. Oh boy!

1 comment:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I absolutely LOVE your blog! Now, you're one seriously funny Mom :) I can live vicariously through your descrpitive trips to NYC, and spend time with my daughter and grand daughter as well. Keep up the great blog - it makes my day!