Life with Ella Ireland

Tu-tu's, hair bows, lot's of glitter, and plenty of shoes!

Monday, July 2, 2007

Sooooo.....night 2 and I haven't lost interest yet!

Johnny stayed home from work today because he wasn't feeling too good this morning. When he stays home from work, I get even more lazier then normal. Why is that? Maybe because I feel if he gets to lounge around the house all day, then so should I! Not that I don't always lounge around the house all day anyway, because who am I kidding- I do. But that isn't the point. The point is...... ah, screw it, I forget.

Anyway, Ella was in quite the mood today. I don't know who peepee'd in her post toasties, but it wasn't me. She lost playground priveledges, but only because we were too tired to take her there from fighting with her all day. She is 3 and a half and a ball of toddler emotion. She did however, get to go to Walmart with us tonight, but only because we couldn't really leave her home alone. What is the age we can start that? 4? Ok, sounds good ;). We went for plastic hangers, and came out with a whole lot more then plastic hangers. But then again, shopping with me is a whole lot more then plastic hangers. Shopping with me is an adventure down every aisle. It's like a celebration of happy times. It's like the Matt Damon's or Johnny Knoxville's (yum!) of the world unite and put on a Chippendale's show, because let's face, I want to see those 2 guys do a sultry strip tease for me! And for me only, because I am selfish like that. So yeah, I like to shop. Preferably without Johnny and Ella, but I take what I can get.

No comments: