Life with Ella Ireland

Tu-tu's, hair bows, lot's of glitter, and plenty of shoes!

Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Another Chilly Day!



Mother Nature has been good to us. The past 2 days have been chilly, and today it rained all day (well, I could have done without the constant rain, but I am not being picky!). I love sweater weather so much! I am a fall/winter girl. I love getting all toasty in a jacket or sweater, and wearing a scarf around my neck. I love all the leaves that fall, only meaning the holidays are getting nearer everyday! I love Halloween and Christmas the most out of any other holidays. Then we have my birthday (no, getting older is not really an exciting event, it's just I have always loved my birthday right before Christmas.....and since I have to have a birthday, I am glad I got the one I did- thanks mom, hehee).

Then in January, my baby girl's birthday! I love planning her party! That is the best part. And when it comes to her birthday presents and party, money is never an issue with her daddy :). He always let's me choose what kind of party to throw her, and her b-day presents. I can't wait to start planning her big 0-4 birthday!

I just love looking forward to the chilly weather and what's to come. I never look forward to summer months, especially out here where the humidity gets bad. I love sleeping with blankets, and cuddling with my girl (and guy!) without getting hot!

Bring on the fall, Mother Nature! I am always ready :)

Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Colleen - the AmAzINg Mrs. B said...

I think you may get that from me. I do love the fall! Even winter is good. The pretty kind. Not the slushy-grey ones. You are definately a winter baby! I'm glad Ella came when she did so she could lengthen the wonderful feelings of the season! Love you both - she's a cutie-pa-tootie for sure!
Mumsy

Unknown said...

Hmmmmm,I don't know about that "money is not a problem when it comes to her birthday" statement. I love to have a good bday party for but we are not going to go overboard. [sarcasm] NO MTV Sweet 16 type party for Ella[/sarcasm] ;-P

Unknown said...

oh, and I forgot to mention: The Weather has been fantastic lately. Looks like we are going to have another top 10 day today. The weekend is looking just as goo too. YAY for excellent weather.